So, the last couple of days have been kinda crappy here. Fighting off a migraine and then ending up with the stomach flu, or something. Was so bad last night and it didn't hit until just before I was heading to work so I'm sure they are all pissed off, but not like I could help it. Feeling a bit better now after a long night of sickness. Sitting here watching Quinn color in one of his many coloring books, he is getting so creative! :) The other day he drew a face! All with eyes, nose and mouth and it looked great! I'm keeping that one! I'm so proud of all that he can do and all that he is learning, getting to be a smart little boy, mommy's lil man.
Let's see, got my taxes done and filed so now it's just the waiting game. Could take up to 6-8wks, of course they would never hurry at all so more than likely the 8wks, all because of that extra form. But I guess as long as I get it all back then I'm happy, will be a nice return this year. Plan to pay some small bills and get them gone for good, put some away for small vacations to Omaha in the spring to the zoo and then the Rennaissance in MN in the fall, then of course you have to spend some, just can't do w/out that! lol So, nice to know it's all but spend as soon as it arrives! haha...like that's anything new!
I've been working on my digital scrapbooking and also made some blinkies this past weekend at work. Will try to get some posted here soon. Gotta figure that out yet!
More later,
Me
Taste of Summer
14 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment