Wednesday, January 14, 2009

YAY!!!

After about a month my desktop is FINALLY fixed of the annoying viruses it had!!! I get to pick it up today!!! I'm excited, while I like a laptop for the movability of it, I still seem to prefer a nice desktop to work on. Seems easier for me. So, I'll be going to get that later this afternoon, after my nap of course! lol Worked the past 2 nights and have tonight off then work another 4. You know it seems like I complain about that alot but in all honesty, I think it's only b/c it is overnights, they are a bit more draining than any other shift. IMO But weekends aren't so bad b/c, fri and sat nights that is, b/c I can bring the laptop and work on sigs and digiscrapping all night. They don't allow internet but I may get the wireless option with taxes! :) That's really all for now...OH...Quinn can say his ABC's!!! He said them yesterday all the way through and all by himself!!! It brought tears to my eyes, my big boy!!! So he can count to 10 and say his ABC's!!! OMG he's getting TOO big!

No comments:

Post a Comment