So it's actually the 5th now but hey it's an entry! lol Did a bbq with all the kids and Doug and Sierra, friends of the family. It was fun. Then we went out and shot off a bunch of fireworks, it was a blast and after worrying all week long that Quinn would be a naughty handful, he did great! Loved watching and listened to us to be careful! It was a blast and all the boys, Ian & Jacob included! I'll update more with pics later.
Today is Scott and I's 2nd wedding anniversary and since we've never set up a 'dating since' date we're using this as it also, 9yrs together! It's a very long story that I'm not sharing here! lol I can't believe it has been 9yrs already! Crazy!!! We've been through so much together and I can honestly say I love him more everyday. Grandma is watching all 3 boys tonight so we can go out for dinner and a movie. And I think I've gotten him really close to start working on baby #2, I really hope so, being 31 I don't want to wait much longer otherwise we may not have another together and I really want to have a 2nd child.
Ok, that's all for tonight, was just a quick check in.
Taste of Summer
14 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment