Monday, February 16, 2009

Back after a long weekend

Worked all weekend and it was a long one. I do feel accomplished though, I got about 5hrs of training videos watched, and believe me in the middle of the night when you're fighting to stay awake, that is a BIG accomplishment! lol For my job we have to complete a set number of training hours every year, some mandatory trainings and then we can fill the rest in with job related materials. I have until the end of May to get the total of 50hrs done!!! I'm at like 20 plus the 5 I did this weekend, so about 1/2 way there! That's my own fault though, well kinda, it's hard to get to daytime trainings when I work overnights and then have no daycare (the reason I work overnights) but with grandma retired now and only working a few hours I'll be able to make more of them. March is going to be a busy month with them, but then by the end of the month I should be about done.

Not much else happening really. We really do live a fairly boring life. Sad but true. Quinn is doing good and growing like a weed. I swear he talks more and more every day. We are learning to watch what we say! Ian & Jacob will be coming to visit again this weekend, possibly the first overnight visit, hope that goes well. We will be celebrating their birthdays so should be fun.


Been doing fairly good at taking daily pics for my late starting 365 Project, working on editing them ATM so they will be added here shortly, in this post I'm sure. Some are on my moms camera so those will be late added, but hey, so far so good. :)
Tonight 2/16/09 at supper he was saying
"Chubby Cheeks"
The annoying neighbors cat
2/15/09

Apparently only 1 toy was NOT an option today! lol
2/13/09

I have a new hat!
2/12/09

No comments:

Post a Comment