Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Version of Project 365

I didn't start at the begining of the year and I don't have pics from each and every day thus far, but I would really like to start now and see how I do. Not sure that I'll get the pic a day done but even a few a week would be great for me! So this post is me playing catch up a bit! This first pic 2/12/09 is of one of my favorite little crafts I've ever picked up. It's a little picture frame, has a clothespin on the back to hold a pic, one of Quinn, and I just love the saying on it. How very true.

February:

2/12/09


This was the moon last night, not sure how the heart look came out but it's pretty cool!
2/11/09


2/10/09

2/7/06

2/6/09

2/2/09


2/1/09


January:


Mommy & Quinn
1/2/09

This is part of Quinn's room, I painted his name and stars.
1/7/09
1/11/09


Playing with his castle on his train table!
1/20/09


1/23/09


1/24/09


Daddy & Quinn

1/25/09

No comments:

Post a Comment