Sunday, February 8, 2009

Just a boring Sunday

Just sitting here about to start a new game I started playing online, Sling-du-ko and thought I'd stop here first! Hasn't been a very productive week really. Been kinda lazy actually and today I'm just lounging around, did a load of laundry and then Scott and I may have our Valentine's Day tonight since I work all next weekend. I REALLY want to go out to HuHot Mongolian Grill, YUMMY!!! And then maybe a movie, it's been a long time since we've done that. Kinda sad really. Quinn is currently napping, he's been fighting a runny/stuffy nose all week. Poor little guy, but he's fairly good about letting you wipe his nose and he'll even blow a little for you! lol


Yesterday we enjoyed the company of Ian & Jacob. Scott's oldest 2 boys. The relationship has been strained to put it nicely and not get into long crappy stories. But this past summer their grandparents have been helping Scott to see them more b/c they were asking to. It's been really nice seeing them and getting a relationship started with them. I pray that it lasts for EVERYONE involved. So far all we've done is have them for the day but their grandma mentioned the possibility of having them for overnights starting with the next visit. We're all for it and hope it happens! The next visit with them, in 2wks, will be just before their bdays, so we're trying to come up with ideas of things to do with them and something to get them. They will be 11 & 8 and all they care to get are more video games but I'd like to have other options for them to have to do while with us. Quinn just loves when they come, he enjoys being around them soo much that those are the worst days we have to put him down for his naps b/c he doesn't want to leave his Ian & Jacob! Awww :)


Otherwise, not much else happening. Sounds like more crap in dealing with Scott's disability, and a start over. Which is crap! ARGH!!! Also, the amount that he is getting for what he was actually approved for is little of nothing so of course once again we get screwed there and will not be able to do even a portion of what we'd hoped to be able to do with the money. Mostly pay bills off, so again they get put on the back burner until we can afford to pay them. Sucks, but what can you do? I just hope and pray that I get all of my taxes back, honestly their is NO reason why I should not, but I worry just the same. At least with that, again if I get it all, I'm planning to pay off some bills then and then put some into savings to have for when we need it. I'm thinking of splurging on myself this time around and getting myself a new laptop and just get rid of my desktop. I deserve a little something for working so hard and supporting the family all on my own right?! But we'll see! lol I think that is my new motto...."We'll see" seems like I have to submit to that all the time in our life of uncertainties.


Enough for now, more later! I've been good so far keeping this up to date and going! YAY ME! :)

My Lil Sticker King!

Quinn Riley 2/09

No comments:

Post a Comment