And a Very Happy 2 1/2 Birthday to My little Man Quinn!!!
That will be an easy 6mo mark to always remember for him, his 1/2 bday is on St. Patrick's Day! lol
Ok, been a bit since I've checked in here and I do have pics to share, think I missed maybe 1 day in this last set.
Let's see what else do we have, not much really. Working and getting ready for our next weekend with Ian & Jacob and hoping the weather holds nicely in the 60's and dry so they can play outside especially Sunday since I'm throwing a baby shower! Gonna be a housefull that day! As long as it's fun though, that's all that matters. More later on to the pics! These are unedited, I just wanted to get them up!
3/17/09
Playing Ball outside
3/15/09
The Falls
3/14/09
Rubber Ducky
3/13/09
Kind of a blury pic sorry. It just occured to me that he wore the same/similar color for at least 4days in a ROW this week! LMAO


No comments:
Post a Comment