Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Time for a check in

Been a little bit since I've updated. Been a crazy couple of weeks. At least I got some pics posts though! That in and of itself is good for me! :) Let's see, we had Ian & Jacob this past weekend and for the whole weekend, fri - sun. It went really well! They seem to enjoy their time with us and I'm happy of that. Scott enjoys the much overdue time with them and Quinn loves it when they are here. So far so good! lol


Saturday night I got called into work though so that sucked and cut my weekend with them a little short. I'd been up since 6:30am Sat. morning b/c for some ODD reason Quinn woke an unusually 2hrs early! So, when I got the call at almost 12 midnight, I was about asleep! When I got home Sun. I had to lay down for a nap and then by the time I got up it was about time to take them home. So, I just hope the next weekend will go better. BUT the sunday of the next visit I am hosting a baby shower for my BFF Jessica who is due in April with baby #3!!! I'm excited to have the shower since I didn't get to do much for Chance or Morgan when they were born and she did so very much for me when I was pregnant with Quinn. She really is the sister I never had, well I guess then I did and do have that sister! ;)

Ok, I think I may have a couple more pics to add, the rest are awaiting upload time. Oops! lol
3/8/09
Climbing between table and cedar chest.

3/7/06


Quinn got hold of a feather duster and needless to say some of the feathers got loose!


Here he is with daddy floating some of the feathers.


3/6/09

Mommys favorite coffee mug! Too cute!


3/5/06

Busy coloring


3/4/09

Hanging out with daddy on the couch.


3/3/09

Playing with his Blocks...wow he looks really happy! lol



No comments:

Post a Comment